Dharamshala the place of spirituality where the great Tibetan leader the Dalai Lama liver here and thousands of tourists visit this hill station everyday to enjoy the beauty of Himalayas.
Dharamshala is separated in two parts, upper Dharamshala and lower Dharamshala and both these sides have beautiful landscapes, Hut type Bunglows, churches, monasteries and Army cantonment that are surrounded by the mighty Dhauladhar mountains.
Top 5 Places To visit in Dharamshala
- Tsuglagkhang Complex : There is no better place like this place to see Tibetan Culture than Tsuglagkhang Comples. This place is home of the 14th Dalai Lama and one of the largest Tibetan temple outside Tibet. This place is heavily visited by tourists all over the world every year. A must visited place when you are in Dharamshala.
- Masrur : This place is famous for its rock cut temples those are built in 8th century AD. The carvings in the temples are finely detailed and are similar to that of the ellora caves in Maharashtra contain various images of the hundu deities.
- Mcleod Ganj: This place is situated around 2082 meters above sea level and named after a English officer name Sir Donald Friell Mcleod who was that time LT governer of under whom the area was developed. This place is famous for its attractions like dalai lama temple, Tibetan culture, handicrafts and temples.
- Kareri Lake: A perfect place for adventure lover and hikers, kareri lake is situated in Dhauladhar range. This place is reachable by trekking only as no vehicle reach there. Best site for camping.
- Dal Lake: This lake is situated at top of Dharamshala and spread across 1 square kilometer and resembles the lake Kashmir. This place is one of the famous picnic spot surrounded by the thick deodar and pine forests.
To Book your Tour / Taxi Rental please call us at : +91-9569674889