Dalhousie is one of the most popular hill stations in Himachal Pradesh northern state in india. Dalhousie is named after lord Dalhousie the british governor-general who established the town as a popular summer retreat. Dalhousie was established in 1854 by the british and is located at the western ranges of the Himalayas. Here is the list of the best places you can visit in Dalhousie.
- Khajjiar: Khajjiar is famous for nature and adventure and open every day. This place also know as mini Switzerland of india, Khajjiar is a small hill town located at 2000 meters above sea level at a short distance from Dalhousie. Khajjiar is surrounded by thick covers of deodar and pine trees and the Khajjiar Lake is one of the most amazing and serene picnic spots.
- Kalatop wildlife: This place is famous for trekking, Nature, Adventure. This place is surrounded with dense forests of the kalatop wildlife reserve are located at an average elevation of 2500 meters above sea level.
- Dainkund Peak: Famous for Trekking, Nature Adventure. The mountain’s highest point towers at a monolithic height of 2745 meters above sea level.
- St. Francis Church: Architecture, Serenity, Religion
- Panchpula: famous for viewpoints, adventure, trekking is a perfect gateway to sample everything nature has to offer. It is surrounded by lush green forests, cascading waterfalls and scenic viewpoints.
- Chamers Lake: This is am artificial lake build on chamera dam. Located on the outskirts of Dalhousie, this place is perfect for spending some quality time with family and friends.
To Book your Tour or Taxi Service you can call us at : +91-95696-74889