Rohtang Pass is the one of famous tourist spot that pack with snow in all year. I don’t think that this place need any introduction . As this place is full of snow all year and open for short duration from June to September depend on weather condition. It is still danger but that is what makes it so challenging and exciting.
Make sure you are well prepared for Rohtang Pass trip, if you want to do trekking then you should pack warm boots and tolls that is being used in snow. Wear comfortable clothes, keep warm, mufflers and gloves are a must. Make sure you have any experienced person with you for your trip to take you through the pass. Also make sure you have valid id proofs with you fro verification at gulaba check post.
Things to do in Rohtang Pass
- Trekking activities in narrow snow covered pathways along one of the dangerous Himalayan passes.
- Drive through narrow roads along with river flowing with road.
- Visit the old village life
- You can hire a professional guide with you to know the all nearby places.
Best time to Visit
The Rohtang pass is not accessible throughout the year and is open only from June to September. This duration may vary and depend on climate change. Rohtang is just 51 Km away from the manali city, you can hire local taxi to reach rohtang from Manali, also HTRC is running battery operated buses to rotang.
- You need a Permit from local authority to visit Rohtang Pass.
- You can also apply for Tour permit from tourism authority website online
- This pass is ancient trade route by the Indian army.
- Solang Valley
- Vashist Hot Water Springs
- Nagger Castle
For more details or tour booking you can call us at :86791-86792 , 95696-74889 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org