Manali a worth seeing place in Himachal, also known as favorite tourist destination of himachal Pradesh. Manali is situated nearby the bank of river Beas at an altitude of meters and spreads in 12.5 square km. it is the real starting point of an ancient trade route. There is many famous places those can be visited while your trip.
- Rohtang Pass : Rohtang pass is 51 Km far from Manali on the highway to keylong at an altitude of 3,978 meters, the mass affords a wide-spread panorama of mountain scenery. Here eyes can meets a range of precipitous mountain cliffs, huge glaciers and deep Gorge. You can enjoy here in all 365 days.
- Solang Valley : Solang valey is 13 far from Manali , This beautiful valley between Manali and Kothi whish offers views of glaciers and snow covered mountain peaks. This place is always occupied with trekking parties. This place is best for rock climbing. Winter skiing festival is organized here.
- Marhi : This place is 39 km away from Manali famous for extensive views of the valley and the mountains. This place remains a stopover for transit visitors and tourists during summer and autumn seasons.
- Kothi : This place is 12 Km away from Manali, a quiet and beautiful place for working professional, who want to relax from their busy life.
- Vashist : This place is famous for its Hot water spring and temples of vashisht rishi and lord rama. This place is located on the bank of Beas. Natural hot sulphur springs with tow separate bathing tanks for gents and ladies are always full for tourist.
- Hadimba Devi Temple : This temple was built in 1553 A.D also known as ‘Doongri Temple’ dedicated to the goddess hidimba the wife of bhima. This temple was built by Raja Bahadur Singh of Kullu.
General Information About Manali
Altitude: 1950 Meters
Access: By Air the nearest airport to Manali is bhunter at 50 KM distance.
Access by Road: Every part of Himachal Pradesh is linked by roads. The Himachal Road Transport Corporation is running its buses from one corner to another to cover the whole state.
Manali is connected with direct bus services from all cities of Himachal, Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh.